children's birthday party photography



Why hire a birthday party photographer?

Well, you can have your cake, and eat it too - literally!

By hiring me to photograph your child's birthday party, it will allow you (and your guests) to be fully engaged in the special 
event without being stuck behind the lens. I will capture cherished moments, unexpected details and will creatively document 
your child's big day, all while you sit back and enjoy quality time with your child and party guests. 

In addition, you will receive a free password-protected online gallery that may be accessed by friends and family members 
(near and far), where they may order prints, digital files and special products! 

Contact me today for more information or to book me for your upcoming party!

{ pricing }



{ options }
• thank you cards with images from the event
• products such as stickers, mugs, t-shirts and buttons with images from the event
• custom birthday invitations

I am available for hire for events in Connecticut, Western Massachusetts and New York City. 
I look forward to speaking with you about your exciting upcoming event!



phone me: 860.751.4179
facebook me: click here 
visit a sample birthday party gallery: click here 
visit my full online photography gallery: click here